Friday, October 16, 2020

ANOTHER GOAL ACHIEVED AND KETO FLU

 WEDNESDAY         KETO TEST AM ?

                                                       6 PM 1.0 mml/L

I did an evening test because I wasn't feeling all that well. I had an annoying cough caused by a tickle in my throat and felt as though a bad cold was developing. Is it the dreaded keto Flu? Probably. I'm close to optimal ketones for fat burners. Dosed myself with Vitamin C, Vitamin B Executive Complex for the extra B5, honey and lemon drinks, Flixonase nose spray, paracetamol and drinking more water. I don't remember experiencing this other times I've worked to be in ketosis.

That Was on Wednesday - Now on to Friday

I could have done without my reaction to being in reasonably strong ketosis. We were concerned enough to ph the Covid Health Line and I had a nasal swab yesterday afternoon.

I decided to forget about staying in ketosis because I need to feel well and stop my family worrying about me. Today the symptoms are negligible. Yesterday I felt miserable with headache, hay-fever, a raw throat and was struggling to keep warm. It was a cold day.

I didn't feel much like food all day but ate a good dinner in the evening. I was drinking warm lemon and honey drinks and water. I also had a couple of Nescafe vanilla latte sachets. As expected my ketones have dropped back to barely a trace. 

Today is warmer, and the only symptom I have is a scratchy throat and husky voice. I had my usual Keto coffee then the MF chicken and zoodles with the addition of a medium buttery potato. I'm full as and ready for a snooze.

I'm planning another MF meal for dinner and will be drinking water. Hope to avoid the honey and lemon drinks but depends on my throat.

it's about 10 days since the last sore throat episode. That upset lasted about 48 hours. This time it seemed worse so I'm trying to take a gentler route back into ketosis. It's very frustrating to go through this when I know that going in and out of ketosis instead of being able to persist through the uncomfortable symptoms is going to slow down becoming a fat-burner which is my current goal.

On a positive note my weight is stable and I'm about 3 kg less than when I ate my first Muscle Fuel Meal.

Not Giving Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment