Tuesday, October 6, 2020

SCALES ARE WORKING

 Encouraging start to this week. I finally organised myself to weigh first thing Monday morning.

93.2kg.  Last time I weighed I was 96.8kg.

I'm taking this as my true start weight. I probably lost 1 - 2 kg after I stopped eating bread.

I like a really slow start to my day but my granddaughter came in at 7.30 am to remind me this is our day together. She bounced all over the place and nagged until I couldn't stand it any longer. Now she's watching My Little Pony and I have peace, I have a couple of activities planned but right now I want some quiet Me Time, as much as that is possible with an active 5 year old.

I tried butter in my keto coffee and Yuckk!!! Black coffee for the next few days and I'll get sorted again when I get to my daughter's. Flying north on Thursday. I thought I'd be winging my meals until my order arrives there next Tuesday but my daughter called to say a box arrived today and she unpacked it into the freezer. That was good news.

Thursday will be a long travel day. I fly from Christchurch to Rotorua and meet my son who lives there and he will drive me to my daughter's at Whitianga. I have a bit of a wait in Rotorua until Greg is ready to leave, I expect to leave home about 11am and possibly arrive at my daughter's as late as 10pm. A long day and I won't be fit for much on Friday but I'll get through somehow. It's good to know I have keto meals waiting for me.

Later.... It's been a totally unproductive day unless you count granddaughter time productive. Ava-Jane delights me and I love her to bits but she is exhausting. We ended up with a lot more TV than originally planned because she is a bit cranky from lack of sleep and a cough. I was glad when her father came home from work. I read a little, watched Master Chef and had a nanna nap. I need to go to bed now. 

Stayed up far too late last night. Tomorrow is a big day as I have much sorting out and tidying up before I go away for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment