Saturday, November 7, 2020

ALL OVER THE PLACE

 I have no idea what I've been dealing with but I have been off and on my Muscle Fuel prgramme. It's been quite frustrating at times. I've had ongoing abdominal pain which has gradually subsided. I spent a large part of last weekend mostly in bed because that was the easiest way to relieve the pain. I suspect a thrush infection or out of whack 'inner health', Just another indication that I've got some kind of autoimmune thing going on. I still haven't unpacked my bags nor done my laundry and I've been home a week. 

Yesterday I did clear my kitchen bench and pick up stuff to give the cleaners a clear path to do their work. It was also the first day in ages that I have been able to eat and drink close to the plan for the day. I was pleased to see that my blood ketone test this morning was at 1.00 mmol/L. I'm still losing weight but not as quickly as if I'd stayed on the plan right through. Today I weighed 91.4 kg. I'd hoped to be closer to 90 kg at this stage. 

The good news is that I am still following the plan to the best of my ability. I am generally feeling more energy come back into my body. I seem to be looking after myself and my environment better than previously. I know that I am doing the best thing I can for me. I am on the way to being independent of outside help such as Heat and Eat Meals. I am missing my own cooking. I am capable of doing my own cleaning and gardening although I must pace myself carefully. I am looking forward to getting into an exercise routine. I don't have a plan yet but it's time to write down a suitable regime.

I have a package of begonia tubers arriving early next week. I know what I want to do with them and I will probably do a little preparation for them today.

I'm totally sucked into the USA presidential election. I am a Christian with a strong belief that Jesus is Lord and nothing surprises God. My faith and trust in God remains firm and I can accept whatever the result may be. It seems a little odd to be hung up on this. Strangely I seem to be leaning away from where many of my fellow Christians stand. I don't think I've ever been hooked on American politics to this degree previously. My personal opinion is that President Trump could be one of the most dangerous leaders in the world at this time. For him to be re-elected generates great fear deep within my gut, It makes me wonder if my spirit grieves because of the confusion President Trump seems to generate. I keep thinking that even the elite can be fooled. That is such a scary thing for me. I am out of step with people I respect for their walk with God, people I know to be much more faithful than myself. I think I am out of step with the most respected prophets in the USA. Not my happiest place. 

I'm thinking politics should not be part of this blog but It's where I am right now. Proof that I'm all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment