Monday, June 23, 2014

60 MINUTES OF FAME WITH JIMMY MOORE

This week I was invited to take part in Conversations with Jimmy Moore and co-host Dietitian Cassie. It was fun.

Surprise! The podcast has been released so I must go listen to myself. Yikes! That photo is a shocker. Bells Palsy has made a mess of my face. It's even worse when I smile.

I am a great fan of Livin La Vida , Hope you are too. This is the link to my scary photo.

So far I've had two surgeries so I can almost close my left eye. The first tightened up the lower lid. The second was an implant to my upper lid which enables me to blink. This has made a huge difference but my eye is often uncomfortable and can dry out quickly. I am scheduled to have at least one if not two plastic surgeries to pull my face straight and maybe a stitch or two to tighten the inner part of my eye so it will completely close ..... hopefully. Two and a half years and I'm a long way from being finished with doctors and surgery. I maintain that the damage to my facial nerve caused by Bells Palsy is the result stress.

I wish I had the new breath testing gadget for ketosis. I don't think I'm there yet.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment