Friday, March 28, 2014

MARCH 25TH

I am feeling a lot better about things today. There is nothing I can do about the situation except 'Be There' to talk with when I'm wanted.

Sleeping better again and weight beginning to drop back down. I'm stitching away at the next lap quilt top. Piecing the bits. I've made a much bigger job for myself than planned but that's OK because I'm not planning to go out anywhere for the next 10 days. 

It's good to be over the shock and disappointment of the last few days. I don't mean to be negative but I do wonder what will be next. It just seems that we do not get much time between one serious problem or another errupting.

At least I can switch off by putting in my ear buds an stitching. It has a tremendously calming affect Smile

Talking of quilting ..... Does anyone have an idea for something small I can stitch for an engagement gift? Both have been previously married.

No comments:

Post a Comment