Wednesday, November 27, 2013

QUICKIE

Up-date ..... Too busy.

Plus I cooked corned beef. I really like a good piece of corned silverside but it always results in a short term weight gain.

Gardening has used up most of my energy the last few days. It's been very warm, and I have been working in full sun. Yesterday, at the family beach house we are selling, it got really hot. Daughter and I went for a swim. We made some good progress but there is still a lot to do. It's raining tonight so maybe the ground will be easier to dig up stuff tomorrow. Oh I mean today.

I'm writing this at 3 am because I can't sleep. I fell asleep early but after waking and tossing and turning I got up to have a hot drink and here I am. 

Eating is OK. Not counting as too much grazing but only LCHF

No comments:

Post a Comment