Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NO NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGE TODAY

Smile Good news. 
ketones have come up from 0.2 to 0.6. With all the reading I've done I did not expect my ketones to rise quite this quickly. I guess that means I am becoming keto or fat adapted.

Along with that my weight has dropped 1kg or 2 pound in the last two days so maybe I can reach my goal of less than 80 kg before we leave for Christchurch. 

I suspect I'm becoming too obsessed by the scales. I will go through the mental adjustment when we get to Chch without my scales. Maybe it's time I bought a pair of jeans that are too small for me right now. I have a pair but they are so tiny they are probably designed for teenagers.

Yesterday I kept my calories at 1150 which might be more realistic than 1000 for me. 

Ratios 6% Carb: 19% Protein: 75% Fat

I have also managed to get in 30 minutes on the cross-trainer for 3 days in a row. I did get up with a headache today but I think it is the change in weather. We are on the edge of a storm which hopefully will not cross the hills.

I'm comfortable with this so no change today.

No comments:

Post a Comment