Saturday, September 14, 2013

WATCH THE PUMPKIN SOUP!!!

Smile The joy continues.

I was amazed yesterday when I completed 30 minutes on the cross-trainer followed straight off by about another hour of strength and stretch exercises. I know that this is not what many people here advocate but I am a 75 year old woman who is a couch potato much of the time. There is no way I am going to do some of the fancy and intensive stuff. HIIT I think some call it. Doing stuff at my pace is better than nothing and I have great stamina at lower intensity. That is my strength. It's years since I did anything continuous for that length of time, except shopping, walking or gardening.

Last night I had pumpkin soup with an almost grain-free cheese muffin, and blew out my carbohydrates. Grrr!

1190 calories

11.5% C(34 gm my target is less than 14 gm): 16.5%P: 72%:F

Today's fasting blood ketones 1.9 so no lasting harm done.

Today is going equally well so far. Now for my green smoothie for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment