Wednesday, October 30, 2013

RE-ORIENTATING... IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME

Home Smile and so tired.Sad I seem to need a few days to re-orientate myself with every change. I couldn't even remember which switch for which heating element on the stove top. It took me four times going backwards and forwards to get the right combo. Really!!Rolleyes

John has already mowed the lawns and watered the garden. Most of the garden looks like a weed patch. I have work.

I did sleep well last night and had a long soak in the bath while listening to the Livin La Vida podcasts. So relaxing.Smile

I was determined to pull my eating together and get back into ketosis. That was to be my main focus today. I guess I'm part of the way there but although I've eaten well and been satisfied I am now munching on my second handful of almonds. That's better than opening the packet of rice crackers, is it not?Wink

I appear to have gained about 3 kg/7 lbs over the last 6 weeks. :(Not too happy about that because it means I cannot be trusted to eat freely yet.Sad I am back to mostly counting and weighing until me weight goes down again. That's okay.

AM ketones, 0.3

Nestle cappuccino with cream, bacon herbed omelet for lunch, ham and green tossed salad for dinner, almonds, 1 date, 1 mini bar of dark chocolate.


1500 calories .... higher than planned
Carbs 15.5% ....57 gm
Protein 14% .....53 gm
Fat 70.5% .....117 gm

The telling thing is how far over I went on Carbohydrates. I seem to do best when I limit to between 15 and 20 gm.

I am trying to stay positive about this. SmileI know it takes me 2 or 3 days to get my act together. It takes me at least 3 days to get into a decent level of ketosis. 'sigh!' This is the first day I've tracked my food since September 19th other than a couple of isolated days.Smile

From that point of view today was brilliant evenif i don't feel as though it was.Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment